These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as access to restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies they can not be provided the requested services, such as shopping cart or e-billing. The strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify you as unique compared to others who at that time are visiting the site, in order to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service. Some examples include: • The memory of previous actions (eg entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session;
• Management and passage of security tokens to different services within a website to identify the visitor’s status (for example, registered or not);
• Maintenance of tokens to the deployment of the restricted areas of the website;
• Routing to customer specific versions / a service applications, as may be necessary during a technical migration.
These cookies can be textilescout.com or a partner, session or persistent, their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information about how a visitor uses the site, such as the pages you visit. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated anonymously and are only used to improve the functionality of the site.
Some examples include:
• Web Analytics, the collected data is only limited use of the internet site by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies are cookies of third party, but the information will only be used by those involved in the publication of the website visited;
• Tracking of the affiliates by the textilescout.com partners – the cookies are introduced by the partners and used by them only to find out if user from another site has performed the purchase of a product or service on textilescout.com;
• Error Handling – Measurement of errors that occur on the site, usually this function will support the improvement of services or the management of complaints and will generally be closely linked web analytics;
• Test different structures of the site pages – Test on the structure changes, usually using A / B testing or multivariate, to ensure that in the current and future sessions is kept a consistent look for the site user. Functional cookies These cookies can be textilescout.com or partners, have a duration of session or persistent. These cookies usually are the result of a user action, but can also be implemented in the supply of a service explicitly requested but offered to you. They can also be used to prevent it offers again to the given user a service previously offered and refused. In addition, these cookies allow the site to remember the user’s choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, etc …). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and can not track user behavior on other sites.
Some examples include:
• remembering the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, etc color;
• remembering a choice so that is no longer asked to complete a questionnaire.
• detect if a service has already been offered, such as offering a tutorial for subsequent visits of the website;
• Provide information to allow the operation of an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session.
• Fulfilment of a user request such as submitting a comment.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also choose not to accept them. It is recommended not to disable this function, since this could prevent you from moving freely from page to page and to benefit from all the site’s features. If you do not wish your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, note that certain parts of our Site may be used in their fullness only if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, you will not be able to add products to your shopping cart and buy them (for example). As a result, your choice to remove and not to accept cookies may affect your stay on our site. If you want to change the settings of your cookies, entering the various browser settings, the following are brief instructions on how to do this in four most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the icon ‘Tools’ in the upper right corner and select ‘Internet Options’. In the pop up window, select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select ‘Settings’. Then select ‘Show advanced settings’ (‘ Under the hood ”) and change the ‘Privacy’ settings.
From the pulldown menu in the upper left, select ‘Options’. In the pop up window, select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
The setup menu drop down in the upper right corner and select ‘Preferences’. Select ‘Security’ and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies. To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable any third party product or marketing / retargeting, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable the analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting information about your navigation, you can download the browser add the Google Analytics Opt: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.